Story with Phrasal Verbs

JUST TO PRACTICE MORE
A SIMPLE TEXT CONTAINING PHRASAL VERBS IF YOU KNOW THEM PLEASE MENTION THEM IN THE COMMENT

I was in the last year of high school and hadn't decided what to study at university although I knew I was running out of time I couldn't come up with an answer to my question 
to make matter worse my parents were going through a divorce ,so I never found the right time to bring this problem up and discuss it with them I was looking foward to university life but I feared it wouldn't live up to my expectations if I chose the wrong course 
For a long time I had dreamt of being an enginner but I finally realized that I wouldn't be able to put up with a boring routine of sitting behind a desk every day then it dawned on me that if history was my favorite subject  I should think about being a history teacher my parents were take aback when I told them ,they were afraid I would have problems getting by on a teacher's salary in hindsight I don't think it was a great decision but everything turned out fine in the end I realized I like english a lot more than history and that's how I'm here today

Comentários

  1. Eu encontrei
    Come up / live up/ put up
    Running out
    going through
    turned out

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Vocabulário

Dicas para iniciar seus estudos no Inglês